top of page

Market Research Group

Public·6 members

Catholic Hymnal: Daily, Daily Sing To Mary MP3

Get lyrics of Daily daily sing to mary song you love. List contains Daily daily sing to mary song lyrics of older one songs and hot new releases. Get known every word of your favorite song or start your own karaoke party tonight :-).

Catholic Hymnal: Daily, daily sing to Mary MP3

DOWNLOAD: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fpicfs.com%2F2ue6KW&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw23NsTMkVUQ2sZUFX8fUWBx

Yet, if your kids are young, as mine are, I am starting early with making music a regular part of our daily routine. I am hoping to create an environment where singing and music is the norm. In addition to that, I hope to fill my children's heads with holy music. Remember how a familiar song can transport you back in time to some momentous occasion or some emotional time in your life? In many ways, the songs of our childhood are like our theme music as we act out our life. The music sticks with you. That is why, unfortunately, I can still tell you all of the words to Bohemian Rhapsody, Mama Said Knock You Out, or, better, just about any U2 song ever (Anybody else have 80s cultural baggage?). So, instead of all the silly music that is out there, I wanted my kids to have memories of praying and singing the Liturgy of the Hours as a family, or watching one of my Sacred Art and Music videos. These memories will stick with them - even if they take the "long road" to adulthood by one day straying from the Christian path. Nothing will be able to remove the pleasant memory of sitting around and singing a Catholic hymn with Mom, Dad, and all one's siblings. Who knows, maybe that will be the spark that brings a prodigal son home one day.

Finally, consider the words of 1 Peter 1:15: "But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do." For in addition to praising God, "Holy, Holy, Holy" should stir us to live holy lives. Today, as you go about your daily tasks, take notice of God's holiness. And then ask yourself this important question: "Can others see God's holiness in the way I live?" 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page